As Audience Growth Manager, you will drive brand affinity and ultimately generate incremental sessions by finding and building engaged communities with content and campaigns that earn media attention on the strength of breakthrough ideas.
Leveraging earned, established and emerging platforms, this individual will manage content and campaigns to help engage new and existing customers.
- Identify target customers, set clear objectives and build an effective content strategy to reach new audiences, predominantly through content syndicated via digital and social channels, partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop and execute data-driven audience growth plans that are consistent with the brand’s missions across a variety of platforms.
- Identify, create and build engaged communities for Ice Travel Group.
- Work with the Senior Content Editor, Social Media Manager and internal stakeholders to create a programme of engaging content to bring our holiday, car hire and insurance products to life on our website and owned media.
- Responsible for developing distribution strategies across multiple platforms that amplify and extend the reach of the brand’s content via earned and paid media through social, partnerships, and more.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to develop the social media strategy, creating best practices that grow and optimise social media footprint and engagement across channels.
- Work with a team of experts and external agencies to create a programme of engaging buzzy tactical and topical content appropriate for the Ice Travel Group brands.
- Work with Social Media Manager to recruit and develop a team of influencers to increase engagement and reach new audiences.
- Develop and lead a team that can create and implement highly shareable content that is creative, attention-getting and on-brand
- Define a measurement and testing strategy, and use analytical deep dives to identify new content opportunities for brand growth.
- Work closely with the CMO and the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure consistency and best quality content
- Identify new growth opportunities and best practices based on emerging digital trends, competitive business intelligence, and consumer insight.
- Actively participate in celebrating success, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice within the Marketing Team
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in developing audience growth for a fast moving media, travel or retail brand.
- A thorough understanding of online business models and strategies.
- A solid understanding of affiliate marketing and how to use networks and communities to drive revenue and session growth.
- Demonstrable experience of creating viral content and campaign ideas that lead to session growth.
- Proven ability to measure campaigns and work with analytics to improve results.
- Demonstrable experience of campaign planning and reporting.
- Travel experience is desirable but not essential.
- Creative and energetic team-player who inspires ideas and action.
- Multi-tasker who can deliver short-term and longer term projects in tandem.
- Influencer who can navigate stakeholders and teams we have dependencies on to get stuff done.
- Tenacious and ambitious for themselves, their teams and the brand.